Welcome to Lyne Paquette, Virtual Assistant, founded with the purpose of providing administrative support to daycares and businesses.
With over three years of personal entrepreneurial experience, I have an in-depth understanding of the realities and challenges faced by entrepreneurs. Driven by a strong desire for professional autonomy, I decided to turn my dream into reality by creating my own business.
With more than twenty-five years of experience as an administrative assistant, I've had the privilege of working in diverse fields. For over fifteen years, I've worked in a daycare center and a primary school, as well as with the Faculty of Law at the University of New Brunswick and its Canadian Bar Review for over a decade. My journey also encompasses roles in the banking sector as an administrative assistant, and for an employee assistance program, and as an assistant director in a business center.
Today, I am delighted to show my expertise and offer my support to daycares and businesses.
Looking forward to collaborating with you!
Lyne Paquette, Virtual Assistant
Competencies & Qualities
- 25 years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Accounting: invoicing, collection, tax receipts
- WordPress: I created my own website
- Creating visual content with Canva software
- Fully bilingual: French and English
- Excellent knowledge of ACCEO Childcare Services Le Gestionnaire (accounting software)
- 14 years of experience working as an Admin. Assistant in Schools, Preschools and Daycare Centers
- Customer care
- Highly reliable
- Detail oriented
- Professional ethic
- Quick learner with new technologies
- Analytical reasoning
- Positive attitude
- Sense of responsibility