FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- I offer a free 30 minute Discovery Call to find out more about what your needs are and how I can best assist you!
- Numerous tools now allow seamless video conferencing like Zoom, Skype. You can also contact me by phone or email.
- Zoho Invoice software is used for tracking the time spent on your projects.
- For remote access to your files, I share a common space, whether it be on Onedrive, Googledrive or Dropbox.
- The access can also be done through a secure connection to a workstation within your company.
- You save money. You only pay the VA for actual hours worked.
- Wages paid to an assistant are deductible to you, coming right off your tax return as a business expense.
- No equipment needed.
- No benefits, payroll deductions, vacation, sick days to pay.
- Flexible hours.
- By hiring a virtual assistant to manage your day-to-day tasks, you'll have more free time and as a result, you'll be able to work on the things that make a bigger difference to your bottom line.
- Various packages offered according to your needs.
- My services are offered at an hourly rate or according to blocks of hours. I invite you to sign up for a free consultation to get more details about my services.
- A confidentiality clause is included in my service agreement. It will be signed when I start my activities with your company.
- A virtual assistant is a person who provides support services to a business from a remote location.
- She offers different services such as administrative support, accounting, customer service, scheduling management, etc…
- She offers the same services that an administrative support team would offer in their office.
Free Discovery Call
Reserve your free 30 min. consultation