25 TASKS TO DELEGATE TO A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
What tasks to delegate to a virtual assistant?
Here are a few examples of tasks you can delegate to a virtual assistant.
Online presence has become essential for many businesses.
- Follow-ups with clients
- Appointment setting
- Création de gabarit
- Email management, filtering
- Page layouts
- Newsletters, forms, contracts
- Personal assistance
- Updating contact lists and database
- Template creation
- PDF forms
- Brochures, contracts ...
- Company documents with logo & branding
- Visual content for social media and websites
- Scheduling posts
- Creating visual content with Canva Pro
- Image research
- Creation of social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Administrative tasks such as email management, invoicing, social media and so on, can also be delegated to your virtual assistant.
- Creating and issuing invoices
- Account inquiries
- Payment processing
- Payment follow-ups
- Accounts receivable
- Création de site web avec la plateforme WordPress et le builder Elementor
- Website management
- Updating content
If you are considering collaborating with a virtual assistant, it is important to carefully consider the tasks you want to delegate to them. You can focus on tasks that consume the most time and are repetitive, or those that pose the most difficulties for you. This way, you can optimize your time and energy, and advance your business more effectively.
In summary, a virtual assistant can help you save time and better organize your business. It is important, therefore, to communicate expectations clearly and define specific responsibilities from the beginning of the collaboration.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me !
I look forward to hearing from you!